Find Hindi meaning of Acquit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Acquit" in sentences with examples. "Acquit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Acquit"
|verb||free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Acquit"
|Hindi Meaning of Acquit||बरी करना, निर्दोष ठहराना, दोषमुक्त करना, से मुक्त रहना, विमुक्त करना, छोड़ना, रिहा करना|
|Synonyms of Acquit||Absolve, Vindicate, Free|
|Antonyms of Acquit||Convict, Sentence, Damn|
Related Antonyms of "Acquit" with Hindi meaning
|Indict||दोष लगाना, अभियोग लगाना, आक्षेप लगाना, दोषोरोपण करना, उत्तरदायी, ठहरना|
Use of "Acquit" word in sentences, examples
- Posthumous pardon law may acquit Oscar Wilde
- Isaiah Mothershed has requested that a judge overturn a jury verdict and acquit him of shooting a Sioux City police officer.
- A jury took 15 hours to acquit Gable Tostee of both the murder and manslaughter of Warriena Wright.
- Five men took two hours to acquit Ched Evans, a former Manchester City player, at Cardiff crown court.
- "I think he'll well and truly acquit himself really well, otherwise I certainly wouldn't be aiming him up there."
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Accomplish - पूरा करना
- Avid - उत्साही
- Aware - सचेत
- Accommodating - सुनम्य
- Adduce - आलेख
- Alike - तुल्य
- Apocryphal - अप्रमाणिक
- Attract - आकर्षित करना
- Awful - विस्मयकारी
- Adjacent - आसन्न
- Apogee - पराकाष्ठा
- Aplomb - आत्मविश्वास
- Amateur - शौकिया
- Apex - चोटी
- Acrimonious - अप्रिय