Find Hindi meaning of Adjure. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adjure" in sentences with examples. "Adjure" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adjure"
|verb||urge or request (someone) solemnly or earnestly to do something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adjure"
|Hindi Meaning of Adjure||अनुरोध करना, कसम दिलाना, विनती करना, गिड़गिड़ाना, सौगंध रखना, निवेदन करना|
|Synonyms of Adjure||Charge, Bind, Command|
|Antonyms of Adjure||Disclaim, Renounce, Retract|
Use of "Adjure" word in sentences, examples
- I had to adjure myself to stay awake, despite having not slept in two days.
- The judge will adjure the witnesses to speak only the truth while testifying in favor of the defendant.
- I adjure each and every one of you to never disclose to anyone what has been spoken here today.
- Bob said that he would speak to Eric, and adjure him to be cautious for everyone’s sake.
- Diane had to adjure her fiancée not to take an interest in anyone else while away on a business trip.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Arrogance - घमण्ड
- Assist - सहायता करना
- Aggravate - भड़कना
- Aspersion - अपवाद
- Abet - अवप्रेरित करना
- Awake - जागरूक
- Accede - पद या कार्यभार ग्रहण करना
- Aboriginal - आदिम
- Amative - प्रेमी
- Appalling - घटिया
- Align - पंक्तिबद्ध करना
- Apprentice - शिक्षु
- Adopt - अपनाना
- Alacrity - ततपरता
- Asperity - रूखापन
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.