Find Hindi meaning of Agnostic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Agnostic" in sentences with examples. "Agnostic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Agnostic"
|noun||a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God.|
|adjective||relating to agnostics or agnosticism.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Agnostic"
|Hindi Meaning of Agnostic||अज्ञेयवादी, अनिश्चित, संदिग्ध, शंकालु, संदेहस्पद, अस्पष्ट, अविश्वसनीय|
|Synonyms of Agnostic||Uncertain, Skeptical, Doubtful|
|Antonyms of Agnostic||Believer, Undoubting, Certain|
Use of "Agnostic" word in sentences, examples
- Katherine Miller was not always an agnostic atheist.
- How a committed agnostic learned to embrace 'spirituality' to explain life and death to his exceptional intellectually disabled child.
- To these agnostic eyes, most stirring were the explanations of how the ark would have functioned.
- Lawrence Knight comes from a long line of atheists, agnostics and humanists.
- Debenhams is challenging the fashion industry's obsession with youth by adopting an age-agnostic approach to its marketing.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Attain - पाना
- Austere - रुखा
- Antithesis - विरोध
- Ambiguous - अस्पष्ट
- Abyss - पाताल
- Amend - संशोधन करना
- Antidote - विषहरण
- Agglomerate - समूह
- Ace - प्रवीण
- Acrid - तिक्त
- Alter - बदलना
- Antagonism - प्रतिरोध
- Abjure - शपथपूर्वक त्यागना
- Accessory - अतिरिक्त
- Ambush - घात
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.