Agog Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Agog. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Agog" in sentences with examples. "Agog" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Agog"
|adjective||very eager or curious to hear or see something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Agog"
|Hindi Meaning of Agog||विकल, उत्सुक, उतकंठ, उत्तेजित, उत्साही, इच्छुक, उद्दीप्त, उतकट, लालायित|
|Synonyms of Agog||Ardent, Avid, Eager|
|Antonyms of Agog||Incurious, Uninterested, Indifferent|
Related Synonyms of "Agog" with Hindi meaning
|Avid||उत्साही, उत्सुक, सरगर्म, जोशीला, लोलुप, उत्कट, तीव्र, प्रचण्ड|
|Solicitous||व्यग्र, उतावला, ध्यान रखने वाला, चिंतित, उत्सुक, उतकट, तीव्र, प्रचण्ड|
Use of "Agog" word in sentences, examples
- Aamir Khan's various looks from Dangal have us agog.
- Alberta Health Services “sunshine list” has people agog at the salaries paid.
- MSV fans are equally agog.
- Tim and I watched agog as the kids were harnessed in, hoisted 80ft up then unleashed.
- When the country is agog with the Swachh Bharat and Clean Ganga campaigns, this photo captures a sad reality.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.