Find Hindi meaning of Alone. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Alone" in sentences with examples. "Alone" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Alone"
|adjective||having no one else present; on one's own.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Alone"
|Hindi Meaning of Alone||अकेला, एकाकी, सिर्फ, मात्र, निर्जन, केवल, अकेले|
|Synonyms of Alone||Lonely, Single, Solitary|
|Antonyms of Alone||Toqetheq, Accompanied, Escorted|
Use of "Alone" word in sentences, examples
- The young girl was left alone until a security guard found her crying.
- Please leave me alone.
- Dr Duffy told the Herald that when he first met her she was alone in Lennox Castle and staff had little knowledge of her.
- Clinton strikes positive tone alone onstage following series of appearances alongside Trump.
- He and his dog Meg are now alone in his riverside house.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Altruistic - स्वार्थहीन
- Atrocious - अति
- Adulation - अतिप्रशंसा
- Annihilate - जड़ से मिटाना
- Agony - व्यथा
- Adequate - अनुरूप
- Adventurous - साहसी
- Apathy - उदासीनता
- Amative - प्रेमी
- Adduce - आलेख
- Amenity - मनोहरता
- Apposite - उचित
- Accessible - प्रवेश के योग्य
- Artificial - कृत्रिम
- Adjunct - योजक
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.