Find Hindi meaning of Ambush. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ambush" in sentences with examples. "Ambush" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ambush"
|noun||a surprise attack by people|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ambush"
|Hindi Meaning of Ambush||घात, घात लगाकर, सतर्क होकर, चौकन्ना होकर, जाल में फंसना,|
|Synonyms of Ambush||Trap, Surprise, Ambuscade|
|Antonyms of Ambush||Retreat, Shelter, Surrender|
Use of "Ambush" word in sentences, examples
- Afghanistan's first vice-president Abdul Rashid Dostum survived an ambush by the Taliban in Faryab province.
- A Terrified man fought off a knife-man who ambushed him in a Hampshire neighbourhood in the early hours.
- It was just one example in a growing number of police officer ambushes across the country in recent months.
- Three people, one of them included in the list of drug personalities, were killed in anambush in Malabon City around noon Saturday.
- Bomb kills three Thai police officers in southern ambush.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Admonish - डांटना
- Asperity - रूखापन
- Annex - जोड़ा गया
- Attentive - सावधान
- Apt - हाजिरजवाबी
- Auspicious - शुभ
- Appease - शान्त करना
- Authentic - असली
- Accumulate - संचय
- Aversion - घृणा
- Aghast - भौंचक्का
- Accuse - दोष लगाना
- Acquit - बरी करना
- Allay - शान्त करना
- Abstemious - मिताहारी
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.