Articulate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Articulate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Articulate" in sentences with examples. "Articulate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Articulate"
|adjective||showing the ability to speak fluently or clearly|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Articulate"
|Hindi Meaning of Articulate||सन्धियुक्त, जोड़ा हुआ, गठजोड़, गांठदार, सुस्पष्ट, स्पष्ट, स्पष्ट उच्चारण करना|
|Synonyms of Articulate||Eloquent, Lucid, Vocal|
|Antonyms of Articulate||Unintelligible, Unclean, Misrepresented|
Related Synonyms of "Articulate" with Hindi meaning
|Eloquent||सुवक्ता, भावपूर्वक, वाकपटु, बहुत बोलने वाला, मन हरण, वाग्मी, शब्द चतुर|
|Enunciate||प्रस्तुत, निरूपित, व्यक्त, प्रतिपादित, घोषित, उच्चारण, प्रतिज्ञापित, करना|
Related Antonyms of "Articulate" with Hindi meaning
|Dumb||गूंगा, भोला, मूक, मौन, सीधा |
|Inarticulate||अव्यक्त, अस्पष्ट, अस्फुट, मूक, व्यक्त करने में असमर्थ|
|Mute||मौन, चुप्पी, शान्ति, नि:शब्द|
Use of "Articulate" word in sentences, examples
- He is someone who is never short of words but when it comes to love, actor Ranveer Singh says it's tough for him to articulate the feeling.
- Hannah Kendall has responded with music that is spare and articulate, as befits the subject.
- “She was a very articulate person and very perceptive.”
- Both men were intelligent, mature, responsible, well-mannered and articulate.
- Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh says it's tough for him to articulate the feeling.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"