Aware Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Aware. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Aware" in sentences with examples. "Aware" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Aware"
|adjective||having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Aware"
|Hindi Meaning of Aware||सचेत, सावधान, अवगत, बोध|
|Synonyms of Aware||Alive, Awake, Cognizant|
|Antonyms of Aware||Ignorant, Unaware, Insensitive|
Related Synonyms of "Aware" with Hindi meaning
|Awake||जागरूक, सतर्क रहना सावधान, जगाना|
|Cognizant||अवगत, जानकार, संज्ञाता, जानकार, परिचित, सचेत, अभिज्ञ, सावधान, जागरूक|
Related Antonyms of "Aware" with Hindi meaning
|Ignorant||अज्ञानी, अन्जान, अनपढ़, अनभिज्ञ, अपरिचित, निपट, निबृद्धि, मुर्ख, बेवकूफ|
|Oblivious||अनजान, बेखबर, बेपरवाह, बेसुध, भुलक्कड़, विस्मरणीय, ग़ाफ़िल, भूलने वाला|
|Stolid||भावहीन, उदासीन, भावशून्य, क्लेशहीन, सुख-दुःख रहित, भवरहित|
Use of "Aware" word in sentences, examples
- Stock brokers are fully aware of the market of each company, but it is too risky to invest the money just by following them.
- IAS officer was aware about the whole bribery episode that causes his murder.
- Be aware of him, he can befool you for money.
- Statesmen must be aware of the political boundaries within which they work.
- I am aware of the subject as this was my major in my graduation.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.