Find Hindi meaning of Banal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Banal" in sentences with examples. "Banal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Banal"
|adjective||so lacking in originality as to be obvious and boring|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Banal"
|Hindi Meaning of Banal||अत्यन्त, साधारण, मामूली, तुच्छ, अधम, नीच, आम बात, उद्धृत अंश, सामान्यक्ति|
|Synonyms of Banal||Commonplace, Hackneyed, Stereotyped|
|Antonyms of Banal||Fresh, New, Original|
Related Synonyms of "Banal" with Hindi meaning
|Hackneyed||घिसा-पीटा, अधम, तुच्छ, नीच, मामूली, साधारण, रूढ़िवादी, बासी, बेकार|
|Trite||घिसा-पिटा-जीर्ण, पुराना, तुच्छ मामूली, साधारण, सामान्य|
Use of "Banal" word in sentences, examples
- Sue Perkins brands Paul Hollywood as "banal" during the semi finals of 'The Great British Bake Off'.
- “It's one of the great tragedies of our era that beauty has become synonymous with something banal.”
- "I can do banal shit all day long if there's a little love there, or happiness, but there isn't."
- The first 20 minutes are given to banal remembrances like "summertime, we used to go swimming, down at the lake."
- The rest of “A Life” depicts the banal mechanics of what happens when, say, you die in your apartment.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"