Find Hindi meaning of Befit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Befit" in sentences with examples. "Befit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Befit"
|verb||be appropriate for; suit.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Befit"
|Hindi Meaning of Befit||शोभायमान, उपयुक्त, फबना, ठीक होना, उचित होना, अनुकूल होना, सहमति देना, योग्य होना|
|Synonyms of Befit||Agree, Correspond, Match|
|Antonyms of Befit||Misfit, Mismatch, Disagree|
Use of "Befit" word in sentences, examples
- In material prosperity the progress of the island from 1902 to 1906 was very great; but in its politics, various social and economic elements, and political habits and examples of Spanish provenience that ill befit a democracy, led once more to revolution.
- Arrogance and party political calculations with an eye to the next election do not befit the gravity of the moment.
- Here be lilies in the cheeks, and not roses such as befit a bonny bride.
- When I shall have seen his answers, and the reasons he advances, I shall give order that such measures be taken as may befit.
- More fierceness in his eye than befit the man or the occasion.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"
- Blemish - कलंक
- Blunt - कुण्ड
- Boon - अनुग्रह
- Base - नीच
- Blight - अभिशाप
- Bulldoze - डराना
- Bulky - वृहदाकार
- Breach - उल्लंघन
- Block - खण्ड
- Bankrupt - दिवालिया
- Benediction - आशीर्वाद
- Batter - कूटना
- Baffle - रोक
- Bigoted - हठी
- Beat - आघात
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.