Beseech Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in B Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Beseech. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Beseech" in sentences with examples. "Beseech" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Beseech"
|verb||ask someone urgently and fervently to do or give something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Beseech"
|Hindi Meaning of Beseech||हाथ जोड़ना, विनयपूर्वक मांगना, विनती करना, अनुरोध करना, अनुनय करना|
|Synonyms of Beseech||Appeal, Crave, Implore|
|Antonyms of Beseech||Give, Refuse, Spurn|
Related Synonyms of "Beseech" with Hindi meaning
|Implore||मांगना, प्रार्थना करना, विनती करना, धिधियाना, नालिश करना, अभियोग चलाना|
Use of "Beseech" word in sentences, examples
- Hundreds beseech East Palo Alto council to end evictions
- "I beseech you to know one thing, that over 300 Indian people in my crew have put their blood, sweat and tears into my film," he said.
- I beseech everyone to look at it holistically and understand the situation, that there is a larger situation here and it has nothing to do.
- Once again I beseech you to just receive and believe this word of the Lord.
- “But with that same energy, I beseech you to know one thing.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.