Bum Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in B Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Bum. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bum" in sentences with examples. "Bum" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bum"
|noun||a worthless man|
|verb||travel with no particular purpose.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bum"
|Hindi Meaning of Bum||निकम्मा, लफंगा, घटिया, व्यर्थ समय गंवाना, अपव्ययी, आवारा, बदमाश|
|Synonyms of Bum||Idler, Loafer, Sluggard|
|Antonyms of Bum||Workaholic, Overachiever, Industrious|
Related Synonyms of "Bum" with Hindi meaning
|Diddle||ठगना, झांसा देना, धोखा देना, जालसाजी करना, मक्कारी करना, हेरा-फेरी करना|
Use of "Bum" word in sentences, examples
- Emily Ratajkowski showed off her beach bum Saturday in a pair of sexy photos on Instagram.
- Dressed up in a bizarre purple and hot pink outfit, the singer pulled a Madonna as she flashed her bum in some seriously revealing hotpants.
- Fleur East hits out at Instagram bum picture criticism.
- Squeaky bum time for those governing sports.
- Kim Kardashian 's famous bum has become the stuff of legend - but she could have some serious competition from this Australian man.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"