Find Hindi meaning of Cavalier. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Cavalier" in sentences with examples. "Cavalier" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Cavalier"
|noun||a supporter of King Charles I in the English Civil War.|
|adjective||showing a lack of proper concern; offhand.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Cavalier"
|Hindi Meaning of Cavalier||अश्वारोही, घुड़सवार, बंका, अभिमानी, बहादुर, रंगीला, लापरवाह|
|Synonyms of Cavalier||Condescending, Curt, Disdainful|
|Antonyms of Cavalier||Humble, Reticent, Shy|
Related Synonyms of "Cavalier" with Hindi meaning
|Dismissive||उपेक्षापूर्ण, अभिमानी, उघत, घमंडी, घ्रणयुक्त, तिरस्कारपूर्ण, सावज्ञ, ध्रष्ट, अहंकारी|
Use of "Cavalier" word in sentences, examples
- Bryan will regret his cavalier attitude about studying when he fails to graduate on time.
- Because Ted lives a cavalier life and never thinks about his future, he won't have a lot of money to live off when he retires.
- The police officer acted in a cavalier manner when he searched the suspect’s home without a warrant.
- Since Alan had a cavalier attitude when he proposed to me, I did not take his proposal seriously.
- When the woman jumped in front of other customers at the cash register, she made it obvious she had a cavalier regard for social courtesy.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"
- Corpulent - मांसल
- Credible - सच्चा
- Cognizant - अवगत
- Capricious - उमंगी
- Conducive - उपकारी
- Calm - शान्त
- Counterfeit - खोट
- Comply - मानना
- Coalesce - इकठ्ठा होना
- Compel - जबरदस्ती करना
- Condone - माफ़ करना
- Crave - के लिए तरसना
- Churlish - अभद्र
- Contrite - अनुताप
- Comity - भद्रता