Circumspect Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Circumspect. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Circumspect" in sentences with examples. "Circumspect" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Circumspect"
|adjective||wary and unwilling to take risks.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Circumspect"
|Hindi Meaning of Circumspect||सावधान, चौकन्ना, चौकस, सतर्क होशियार, चतुर, बुद्धिमान, चैतन्य, समझदार|
|Synonyms of Circumspect||Careful, Cautious, Chary|
|Antonyms of Circumspect||Indiscreet, Rash, Audacious|
Related Synonyms of "Circumspect" with Hindi meaning
|Chary||खबरदार, सावधान, कपटपूर्ण, चौकन्ना, चौकस, सजग, होशियार|
Related Antonyms of "Circumspect" with Hindi meaning
|Impetuous||अविवेकी, क्रोधी, जोरदार, तेज़, प्रचंड, प्रवर्तक, प्रोत्साहक, मोजी, आवेगी, प्रेरक|
|Strident||श्रुतिकठोर, कर्णभेदी, कठोर, कर्कश, तीक्ष्ण, पक्का, उग्र, गंभीर, भरी|
Use of "Circumspect" word in sentences, examples
- But reporters inside the city still need to be circumspect.
- The SC bench said in matters where public interest was involved, courts ought to be circumspect in granting any stay.
- There is another aspect to global poverty that induces one to adopt a more circumspect perspective.
- Web media tend to be explicit, but the traditional media are more circumspect.
- At best, it could make lenders more risk averse and circumspect about funding; at worst, it could freeze overall credit and growth.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.