Clarion Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Clarion. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Clarion" in sentences with examples. "Clarion" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Clarion"
|noun||a shrill narrow-tubed war trumpet.|
|adjective||loud and clear.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Clarion"
|Hindi Meaning of Clarion||तुरही, गर्जन, चिल्लाहट, कर्णभेदी, तीखा, तेज़, तीक्ष्ण, सक्रिय, दुरूह, कठोर|
|Synonyms of Clarion||Blaring, Inspiring, Loud|
|Antonyms of Clarion||Dull, Fuzzy, Gloomy|
Use of "Clarion" word in sentences, examples
- President Uhuru Kenyatta today made a clarion call for national unity as he led Kenyans in the 7th celebration of Mashujaa Day.
- The sound made by a fire truck's siren is an example of clarion.
- The instrument used by medieval armies for instruction in battle is an example of a clarion.
- Had sounded the clarion for battle against the Social The Pope Democracy; his encyclical Novarum serum en- and Social deavoured to show the means to be employed, Democracy.
- The clarion's call to action has been heard.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"