Cognate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Cognate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Cognate" in sentences with examples. "Cognate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Cognate"
|adjective||to having the same linguistic derivation as another|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Cognate"
|Hindi Meaning of Cognate||सजातीय, नातेदार, सम्बन्धी, सगोत्र, सजातीय, सदृश, समान गुणवाला|
|Synonyms of Cognate||Agnate, Akin, Allied|
|Antonyms of Cognate||Disassociated, Dissimilar, Unlike|
Related Synonyms of "Cognate" with Hindi meaning
|Agnate||सगोत्र, पिता पक्ष का, पैतृक, बपौती,अभिभावकीय, कुटुम्बी, सजातीय, रिश्तेदारी|
Use of "Cognate" word in sentences, examples
- The two fields are cognate because they both stem from the subject of biology.
- Because the language is cognate to your natural tongue, it should be easy for you to learn.
- The members of the two races have similar physical features because they are cognate.
- Since the words are derived from the same Greek term, they are cognate in meaning.
- In the study of languages, the noun version of a verb is referred to as a cognate object.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.