Cognizant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Cognizant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Cognizant" in sentences with examples. "Cognizant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Cognizant"
|adjective||having knowledge or awareness.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Cognizant"
|Hindi Meaning of Cognizant||अवगत, जानकार, संज्ञाता, जानकार, परिचित, सचेत, अभिज्ञ, सावधान, जागरूक|
|Synonyms of Cognizant||Alive, Awake, Aware|
|Antonyms of Cognizant||Ignorant, Unaware, Uninformed|
Related Synonyms of "Cognizant" with Hindi meaning
|Aware||सचेत, सावधान, अवगत, बोध|
Related Antonyms of "Cognizant" with Hindi meaning
|Perplexed||हैरान, चकित, अचम्भित, आश्चर्यचकित, व्याकुल, संभ्रमित, पशोपेश में होना|
Use of "Cognizant" word in sentences, examples
- Because I have been on a tight budget for two years, I am very cognizant of the importance of using coupons to get the best deals.
- I am fully cognizant of the effects of sedatives on one’s ability to drive.
- Since you have never had a baby, there is no way you could be cognizant of labor pains.
- As a starving writer, Elaine is very cognizant of the fact that success does not come overnight.
- After Jason was mugged in a mall parking lot, he focused on becoming more cognizant of his surroundings.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"