Colloquial Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Colloquial. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Colloquial" in sentences with examples. "Colloquial" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Colloquial"
|adjective||language used in ordinary or familiar conversation|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Colloquial"
|Hindi Meaning of Colloquial||साधारण बोलचाल सम्बन्धी, संवादात्मक, संवादी, संवाद विषयक|
|Synonyms of Colloquial||Chatty, Confabulatory, Conversational|
|Antonyms of Colloquial||Formal, Standard, Stilted |
Use of "Colloquial" word in sentences, examples
- Even when taught at a special Arabic school, children learn fusha (classical Arabic), so they do not learn how to communicate colloquially.
- Despite the formal feel of hence, it seems more colloquial when it introduces a noun phrase rather than a clause.
- Some online users point out that TT, when said out loud sounds like "tits", a colloquial English term for breasts.
- Standard Arabic mastery time depends on its linguistic distance from a student's colloquial dialect.
- A "hank," which is likely a colloquial modification of the word "haunt," is a reference to haunting spirits.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"