Dearth Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dearth. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dearth" in sentences with examples. "Dearth" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dearth"
|noun||a scarcity or lack of something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dearth"
|Hindi Meaning of Dearth||कमी, अनुपस्थिति, आभाव, अकाल, दुर्लभता, घटा, अल्पता, लघुता, कोताही|
|Synonyms of Dearth||Absence, Lack, Want|
|Antonyms of Dearth||Abundance, Affluence, Plenty|
Related Antonyms of "Dearth" with Hindi meaning
|Acquisition||अधिग्रहण, अर्जन, प्राप्ति, उपलब्धि, अवाप्ति, लाभ|
Use of "Dearth" word in sentences, examples
- Bangladeshi writers address dearth of political literature
- Foxtons dealt severe blow by dearth in London property sales
- Lint trading remains range-bound amid dearth of better grades
- “India doesn't have dearth of artistes.
- Indian pharma and healthcare industry continues to face dearth of talent as one of the biggest challenges.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"