Deficient Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Deficient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Deficient" in sentences with examples. "Deficient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Deficient"
|adjective||not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Deficient"
|Hindi Meaning of Deficient||अपूर्ण, त्रुटिपूर्ण, हीनता, अभावग्रस्त, अपर्याप्त |
|Synonyms of Deficient||Defective, Incomplete, Lacking|
|Antonyms of Deficient||Flawless, Adequate, Sufficient|
Related Synonyms of "Deficient" with Hindi meaning
|Wanting||अतिरिक्त, अनुपस्थित, काम, थोड़ा, नामौजूद, के सिवाय, अपूर्ण, न्यून|
Related Antonyms of "Deficient" with Hindi meaning
|Adequate||अनुरूप, काफी, तुल्य, पर्याप्त, बराबर, यथेष्ट, यथोचित, योग्य, समुचित|
|Exhaustive||थकाने वाला, परिपूर्ण, पूरा, पूर्ण, व्यापक, सुविस्तृत, सोखने वाला, खाली करने वाला|
Use of "Deficient" word in sentences, examples
- I consistently and emphatically argue that my students should not be labeled as “remedial” or “deficient.”
- They say Nevada's deficient roads cost motorists 3.2 billion dollars in additional operating costs.
- But Martin McConnell, parish government spokesman, said that the bridge was not deficient a year ago when it was last inspected.
- "All personal laws, including of Hindu and Christian communities, are deficient in terms of gender justice.
- Symptoms of the deficiency include widespread pain, depression, serious fatigue, increasingly poor balance and loss of sensation in the feet.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.