Deft Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Deft. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Deft" in sentences with examples. "Deft" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Deft"
|adjective||neatly skilful and quick in one's movements.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Deft"
|Hindi Meaning of Deft||चतुर, चालक, दक्ष, निपुण, कुशल, योग्य, सक्षम, सक्रिय, तेज़, धूर्त|
|Synonyms of Deft||Adroit, Artful, Dexterous|
|Antonyms of Deft||Awkward, Clumsy, Inept|
Related Synonyms of "Deft" with Hindi meaning
|Adroit||दक्ष, चतुर, कुशल, योग्य, बुद्धिमान, कलाबाज|
|Dexterous||कुशल, दक्ष, निपुण, योग्य, सक्षम, चतुर, अनुभवी|
|Limber||तोप-गाड़ी, फुर्तीला, लचीला, सुनम्य, अनुकूलनीय, कोमल, नरम, लचीला बनाना|
Use of "Deft" word in sentences, examples
- During two of the meetings, deft engaged in sexual conduct with the escort in exchange for cash.
- Turning on Assange a deft diplomatic move
- Phil Reidinger, a deft spokesman for Army commands here, is dead at 69.
- One graphic line from that poem reads: “Heart beats then sprays/as this next victim pays/her deft dagger's bill.”
- His gayaki (singing) style adapted to an instrument mastered with deft finger movements that define his global identity.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.