Find Hindi meaning of Degradation. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Degradation" in sentences with examples. "Degradation" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Degradation"
|noun||the condition or process of degrading or being degraded.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Degradation"
|Hindi Meaning of Degradation||पदावनति, निम्नीकरण, पदच्युति, बदनामी, मानहानि, अघोगति, अपकर्ष, दुर्दशा|
|Synonyms of Degradation||Demotion, Humiliation, Reduction|
|Antonyms of Degradation||Elevation, Upgrade, Promotion|
Use of "Degradation" word in sentences, examples
- Chilima cautions on environmental degradation
- Land degradation could force 135M people to migrate in next 30 yrs
- During the 1960s, early work into this field discovered that cells could destroy their contents before being degraded, in an area called lyosome.
- The degradation is massive, so it feels that something isn't quite right on my car.
- This, researchers found, hinders the degradation of the battery over time. Scroll down for video.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
- Derange - उल्ट-पुलट करना
- Disrupt - भंग करना
- Desultory - असंगत
- Disclose - खोलना
- Detain - रोकना
- Decrepit - निर्बल
- Dejected - उदास
- Derogatory - अनदरपूर्ण
- Dogged - हठी
- Demure - गंभीर
- Deceit - चल
- Detrimental - अपचायक
- Descent - ढल
- Deference - अधीनता
- Destitute - निर्धन
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.