Despair Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Despair. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Despair" in sentences with examples. "Despair" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Despair"
|noun||the complete loss or absence of hope.|
|verb||lose or be without hope.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Despair"
|Hindi Meaning of Despair||पूर्ण निराशा, हताशा, हतोत्साह, सुस्त, मन्द,दुःख, क्षोभ |
|Synonyms of Despair||Anguish, Dejection, Melancholy|
|Antonyms of Despair||Joy, Cheerfulness, Happiness|
Related Synonyms of "Despair" with Hindi meaning
|Grief||दुःख, क्षोभ, पश्चाताप, मातम, शोक, सन्ताप, निराशा, अफ़सोस, खेद, गम|
Use of "Despair" word in sentences, examples
- There are many reasons to feel despair with the state of the world today.
- "You are obligated not to despair," Thomas said. "Now about our country, yeah things may not look good.
- Latest report about Henrikh Mkhitaryan will make Manchester United fans despair.
- Stress, despair in care of children with autism.
- The refugee crisis fills us with despair but it can be a chance for hope and kindness.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.