Devoid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Devoid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Devoid" in sentences with examples. "Devoid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Devoid"
|adjective||entirely lacking or free from.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Devoid"
|Hindi Meaning of Devoid||रहित, विहीन, शून्य, खली, रिक्त, अभावग्रस्त, निर्धन, निस्सहाय, कंगाल, निराश्रय|
|Synonyms of Devoid||Barren, Destitute, Empty|
|Antonyms of Devoid||Occupied, Full, Filled|
Related Synonyms of "Devoid" with Hindi meaning
|Destitute||निर्धन, दरिद्र, रहित, विहीन, अकिंचन, अभावग्रस्त, निस्सहाय|
Use of "Devoid" word in sentences, examples
- November ballot devoid of state proposals
- "'Unintelligent', 'materialistic', 'sexually promiscuous' and 'devoid of taste', these terms simply don't define the women we know.
- This has convinced me that Hillary Clinton and her most trusted aides and apologists must be devoid of any moral compass.
- Jerome Christenson said U.S. politics is finally devoid of discourse.
- Respect mutual but duel between Pumaren brothers Derrick, Franz devoid of emotions.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"