Dingy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dingy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dingy" in sentences with examples. "Dingy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dingy"
|adjective||gloomy and drab.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dingy"
|Hindi Meaning of Dingy||गंदा, मलिन, मैला, कला, भद्दा, घटिया, सस्ता, रद्दी, निकम्मा|
|Synonyms of Dingy||Shabby, Shoddy, Sleazy|
|Antonyms of Dingy||Immaculate, Spotless, Preserved|
Related Synonyms of "Dingy" with Hindi meaning
|Threadbare||घिसा-पिटा, तार-तार, पुराण, रगड़ा हुआ, तुच्छ, मामूली, साधारण, बेकार|
Use of "Dingy" word in sentences, examples
- “It is dirty, it is dingy, it is dark and that is not what New York is all about.
- Tommy and Doc make a fine odd couple as they squabble about petty debts, business schemes, and the nature of reality in Tommy's dingy flat.
- Today's manufacturing doesn't happen in the dingy or dark shop floors seen.
- More than three thousand Adivasis, falsely accused under “naxal offence” languish in overcrowded and dingy jails.
- In 1936, Mrs. Wallis Simpson, American friend of King Edward VIII, obtained a swift divorce in the small, dingy Ipswich Court.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"