Dominant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dominant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dominant" in sentences with examples. "Dominant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dominant"
|adjective||having power over others|
|noun||a dominant trait|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dominant"
|Hindi Meaning of Dominant||प्रमुख, प्रधान, प्रबल, प्रभावशाली, श्रेष्ट, प्रचण्ड, प्रचलित, जायज, सम्प्रभाव, परिपूर्ण |
|Synonyms of Dominant||Commanding, Governing, Ruling|
|Antonyms of Dominant||Humble, Modest, Reserved|
Use of "Dominant" word in sentences, examples
- It's estimated that 90 percent of people are right-handed today. For apes, hand dominance is split about half and half.
- Andreas Johnsson dominant in Marlies' 4-3 overtime win
- Netflix will remain the dominant SVOD player in Latin America for the foreseeable future, according to a new report.
- Auckland City sound early warning with dominant win over Team Wellington.
- Our panel of NFL Insiders breaks down which team has the most dominant position group in football.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"