Dour Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dour. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dour" in sentences with examples. "Dour" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dour"
|adjective||gloomy in manner or appearance|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dour"
|Hindi Meaning of Dour||कठोर, रुखा, शीतल, सूना, उजाड़, उदास, निर्जन, सुनसान, अकेला, जनशून्य|
|Synonyms of Dour||Austere, Bleak, Harsh|
|Antonyms of Dour||Bright, Appealing, Cheerful|
Related Synonyms of "Dour" with Hindi meaning
|Austere||रुखा, सख्त, आडम्बरहीन, कटटर, कठिन, करकर, कठोर, तीक्ष्ण, सीधा-सादा|
|Stark||बिल्कुल भिन्न, वास्तविक किन्तु अप्रिय, कठोर, केवल, कड़ा, नितान्त, पक्का, पूरा, सब|
|Sulky||नाराज़, मंद गति, मनहूस, रुष्ट, धीमा, सुस्त, आलसी, अक्रियशील, ढीला, निस्तेज|
Use of "Dour" word in sentences, examples
- Thiago Silva, left, was impressive and showed a welcome return to form, despite PSG's dour draw.
- Norilsk takes $500m in landmark loan though ratings outlook dour.
- Chinese trade data for September was surprisingly dour.
- In the paintings of James Ensor, life is dour and murky while death is a riot of colour and expressive brush-strokes.
- It's not that Frank is a dour socialist who wants to completely level the playing field. Let the rich have their baubles, he said.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.