Dowdy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in D Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Dowdy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dowdy" in sentences with examples. "Dowdy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dowdy"
|adjective|| unfashionable for a person or his cloth style|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dowdy"
|Hindi Meaning of Dowdy||फूहड़, भद्दा, पुराण, असंगत, असम्बध्द, पुरातन|
|Synonyms of Dowdy||Frumpish, Antique, Outdated|
|Antonyms of Dowdy||Chic, Modern, Fashionable|
Use of "Dowdy" word in sentences, examples
- “You mean my type is an unattractive, dowdy woman?”
- Plus-size clothing is shedding its dowdy reputation as more big name stores including Target and Mango introduce larger lines.
- She's proud, but I don't believe she'd mind, for that dowdy tarlatan is all she has got.
- Anyway, this weird and dowdy afro-ed dude with unkempt facial hair somehow managed to have a girlfriend.
- I found it very difficult to explain that I was suffocating in his shop with its dowdy clientele, its less than mediocre performance and its cramped space.
Learn more words starts by letter "D"