Elusive Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in E Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Elusive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Elusive" in sentences with examples. "Elusive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Elusive"
|adjective||difficult to find or achieve|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Elusive"
|Hindi Meaning of Elusive||परिहारकारी, निवारणकर्ता, भ्रान्तिजनक, चालाक, दुष्प्राप्त, दुर्ग्राहा भटकाने वाला|
|Synonyms of Elusive||Evasive, Slippery, Cagey|
|Antonyms of Elusive||Comprehensible, Forthright, Upright|
Related Antonyms of "Elusive" with Hindi meaning
|Palpable||प्रत्यक्ष, साफ़, सुस्पष्ट, स्पर्शनीय, इन्द्रियगोचर, मूर्त, सत्य, वास्तविक|
Use of "Elusive" word in sentences, examples
- According to DeMarr, bobcats are nocturnal and, given our poor eyesight at night, they are much more elusive than this bobcat.
- Chipotle plummets after elusive comeback shakes confidence
- The hunt for the elusive Planet Nine could be over within 16 months, according to one of the scientists who first predicted its existence.
- Democrats chase elusive wave in Upstate NY House races.
- Hunt for elusive income turns to niche investments
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.