Find Hindi meaning of Exigency. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Exigency" in sentences with examples. "Exigency" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Exigency"
|noun||an urgent need or demand.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Exigency"
|Hindi Meaning of Exigency||अत्यावश्यकता, आपदा, संकटकाल, बहुत जरुरी, आपात्कालीन स्थिति|
|Synonyms of Exigency||Clistress, Necessity, Juncture|
|Antonyms of Exigency||Easy, Calmness, Ordinariness|
Use of "Exigency" word in sentences, examples
- It is no longer a crime in Minnesota for drivers to refuse to take a warrantless blood or urine test in the absence of exigent circumstances.
- “We are ready to tackle any exigency.
- The health department has asked medical and paramedical employees not to take leave till the exigency is over.
- Their father's absence has forced them to stay home with me to take care of any exigency,” Rekha told Hindustan Times.
- The people of Uri have also been alerted to meet any exigency.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Exploit - शोषण
- Eloquent - सुवक्ता
- Earnest - अपरिहास
- Exuberance - अधिकता
- Extrinsic - अनावश्यक
- Evince - प्रकट करना
- Elite - कुलीन
- Elated - प्रफुल्लित
- Elegant - मनोहर
- Ennui - ग्लानि
- Eternal - अन्नंत
- Erratic - भुला हुआ
- Empathy - प्रनुभूति
- Emancipate - बन्धमुक्त करना
- Evict - बेदखल करना
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.