Fanatic Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Fanatic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fanatic" in sentences with examples. "Fanatic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fanatic"
|noun||a person filled with single-minded zeal|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fanatic"
|Hindi Meaning of Fanatic||पक्षपाती, हठी, कट्टरपंथी, उन्मादी, धर्मोन्मत, सनकी, दुष्ट, व्यक्ति|
|Synonyms of Fanatic||Extremist, Radical, Revolutionary|
|Antonyms of Fanatic||Balanced, Moderate, Conservative|
Related Synonyms of "Fanatic" with Hindi meaning
|Freak||अनूठा, उभंग, झलक, लहर, सनकी, वैरूप्य, वहमी, मनमौजी, झक्की|
|Votary||समर्थक, अनुयायी, उपासक, धर्मसंधि, भक्त, साक्ष्य, प्रामाणिक|
Use of "Fanatic" word in sentences, examples
- Golf fanatics, beware, there's a bigger golf addict than you.
- A deep, settled, fanatic delirium was in his eyes.
- If the horseracing fanatic, Brandon, was there, he'd call this man a wild mustang.
- At that moment it was in a state of - open rebellion, stirred up by a religious fanatic who proclaimed himself a mahdi of Islam.
- Much influenced by Melchior Hofman, he had no sympathy with the fanatic violence of the Minster faction.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.