Feral Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Feral. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Feral" in sentences with examples. "Feral" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Feral"
|adjective||after escape from captivity|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Feral"
|Hindi Meaning of Feral||असभ्य, जंगली, बनेला, वन्य, भीषण, हिंसक, खूंखार, बेठजीव, बेढंगा, दुष्ट|
|Synonyms of Feral||Savage, Barbarous, Hestial|
|Antonyms of Feral||Civilized, Cultured, Refined|
Related Synonyms of "Feral" with Hindi meaning
|Bestial||पशुवत, पाशविक, बेकार, न्रशंस, क्रूर, निर्दयी, असभ्य, क्रूर, पशुतुल्य, बर्बर|
Use of "Feral" word in sentences, examples
- With feral cats threatening the fragile Hawaiian ecosystem, two competing groups have clashed over how the islands should respond.
- A feral cat crouches on lava rock, pausing before it enters a small crevice in the rock, its tail disappearing into the hole.
- Chicago isn't counting on feral cats alone to combat a 40% jump in complaints about rats this year.
- The feral felines that produce deadly poop.
- Monica Carnahan from the Human Society with a reformed feral kittie who she says will definitely become someone's house cat.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"