Fickle Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Fickle. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fickle" in sentences with examples. "Fickle" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fickle"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fickle"
|Hindi Meaning of Fickle||चंचल, अस्थिर, अधीर, चपल, परिवर्तनीय, ततपरता, आवेश, उत्साह, सरगर्मी|
|Synonyms of Fickle||Capricious, Erratic, Treakish|
|Antonyms of Fickle||Constant, Reliable, Stable|
Related Synonyms of "Fickle" with Hindi meaning
|Capricious||उमंगी, तरंगी, मनमौजी, सनकी, स्वेछाचारी, अस्थिर, उथला, अनाड़ी|
|Ticklish||अस्थिर, चंचल, जटिल, पेचीदा, नाजुक, संवेदनशील, सूक्ष्म, अतिप्रवीण, नाजुक|
Use of "Fickle" word in sentences, examples
- Holiday shoppers can be pretty fickle, according to Google's retail-based study being released today.
- "It's true that friendships in the film industry are fickle but that holds true for life in general.
- Nabil Bentaleb has incurred the wrath of Spurs fans by accusing them of being fickleand insisting he does not regret leaving White Hart Lane.
- This day and age, consumers are very fickle.
- If you want to jump off the bandwagon a little bit, I understand, because people are fickle, success is fickle.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.