Glut Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in G Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Glut. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Glut" in sentences with examples. "Glut" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Glut"
|noun||an excessively abundant supply of something|
|verb||supply or fill to excess.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Glut"
|Hindi Meaning of Glut||प्रचुरता, बहुतायत, भरमार, ज्यादा खाना, जरुरत से ज्यादा पूर्ति, अतिरिक्त, आधिक्य|
|Synonyms of Glut||Excess, Fat, Surplus|
|Antonyms of Glut||Insufficiency, Lack, Want|
Related Synonyms of "Glut" with Hindi meaning
|Gorge||संकरी घाटी, भकोसना, जल्दी खाना, प्रचुरता, बहुतायत, भरमार|
|Satiate||संतृप्त करना, संतुष्ट करना, तृप्त करना, जी भरना, अधाना, उक्ताना, अतिरेक अजीर्ण|
Use of "Glut" word in sentences, examples
- Nippon Steel's Thai venture soaring despite global glut
- The persistent rise in excess savings in China and elsewhere echoes the dangerous savings glut before the financial crisis.
- No other region of the world currently contributes more to the global glut in savings that has brought interest rates around the world down to record lows.
- An enormous milk glut is has prompted dairy farmers to dump 43 million gallons of milk, the Wall Street Journal said.
- Ottawa's housing market is much stronger than other cities across the country, but there remains a glut of new condos on the market.
Learn more words starts by letter "G"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.