Hospitable Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in H Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Hospitable. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Hospitable" in sentences with examples. "Hospitable" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Hospitable"
|adjective||friendly and welcoming to visitors|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Hospitable"
|Hindi Meaning of Hospitable||मेहमान नवाज, वृद्धिकर, अतिथि पूजक, सत्कारशील|
|Synonyms of Hospitable||Affable, Warm, Gracious|
|Antonyms of Hospitable||Alienating, Estranged, Rude|
Related Synonyms of "Hospitable" with Hindi meaning
|Gracious||सुन्दर, रूपवान, दयालु, आरामदेह, कृपालु, दयाशील, रमणीय, सौम्य, उम्दा, शालीन, मनमोहक|
Related Antonyms of "Hospitable" with Hindi meaning
|Inimical||अहितकर, उल्टा, दुश्मन, प्रतिकूल, विरोधी, हानिकारक|
Use of "Hospitable" word in sentences, examples
- In a world struggling with anti-immigrant sentiment, Uganda provides a rare hospitable welcome for those seeking asylum.
- It is fair to say that the Australian cricket team haven't traditionally been the most hospitable hosts.
- The two candidates outlined clear differences between themselves and, it wasn't always hospitable.
- Lydia Benedict left her beloved Connecticut nine years ago for Virginia, but eventually found it not as hospitable as here.
- Indeed, even the climbers who tackled Mount Everest in the twentieth century explored a far more hospitable place than Mars.
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.