Illicit Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Illicit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Illicit" in sentences with examples. "Illicit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Illicit"
|adjective||forbidden by law|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Illicit"
|Hindi Meaning of Illicit||अनुचित, अवैध, गैरकानूनी, विधि-विरुद्ध, अनैतिक, अनाधिकृत|
|Synonyms of Illicit||Lawless, Unlawful, Wrongful|
|Antonyms of Illicit||Legitimate, Noble, Proper|
Related Synonyms of "Illicit" with Hindi meaning
|Illegitimate||अवैधानिक, गैर-क़ानूनी, नाजायज, दोगला, नकली, न्याय-विरुद्ध, अनुचित, गलत|
Use of "Illicit" word in sentences, examples
- Equipment used in making illicit alcohol which was seized during a raid in Njia Ward, Meru County on October 12, 2016 goes up in smoke.
- Former president of El Salvador Elias Antonio Saca has been formally charged with embezzlement, illicit association and money laundering.
- Here we trace people who are active at Dark Markets and who offer illicit goods or services there.
- Two people have been arrested as more than 18,000 suspected illicit cigarettes were seized following dawn raids in County Durham .
- The ASI added that the police recovered 1kg narcotic powder and 28 cartons of illicit liquor from the car and a case was against him.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.