Impassive Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Impassive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impassive" in sentences with examples. "Impassive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impassive"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impassive"
|Hindi Meaning of Impassive||उदासीन, भावशून्य, क्लेशहीन, ग़ाफ़िल, निरुत्साहित, बेपरवाह, अनासक्त|
|Synonyms of Impassive||Apathetic, Detached, Listless|
|Antonyms of Impassive||Passionate, Responsive, Sensitive|
Related Synonyms of "Impassive" with Hindi meaning
|Phlegmatic||कफपूर्ण, निरुत्साह, निष्क्रिय, भावशून्य, शांतचित्त, अनुरागहीन, बेपरवाह|
|Stolid||भावहीन, उदासीन, भावशून्य, क्लेशहीन, सुख-दुःख रहित, भवरहित|
Related Antonyms of "Impassive" with Hindi meaning
|Fervent||उत्कट, उत्साही, उत्सुक, जोशपूर्ण, प्रचण्ड, हार्दिक, स्नेही, चमकीला, ओजस्वी|
Use of "Impassive" word in sentences, examples
- Paul's tone is flat, his stare impassive.
- They agreed Jackie would remain impassive, self-controlled, and disciplined in the face of it all.
- Throughout the trial Jutting has remained impassive as gory videos he made showing the lifeless bodies of his victims were played in court.
- Mutesi is well played by Madina Nalwanga: calm, watchful, impassive.
- A young man on a skateboard rumbled passed me bellowing expletives at the impassive windows of the Prudential Mall.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.