Infer Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Infer. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infer" in sentences with examples. "Infer" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infer"
|verb||deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infer"
|Hindi Meaning of Infer||साबित करना, अनुमान लगाना, पक्का करना, निष्कर्ष निकालना, परिणाम निकालना, नतीजा निकलना|
|Synonyms of Infer||Conclude, Deduce, Deduct|
|Antonyms of Infer||Doubt, Misinterpret, Misunderstand|
Use of "Infer" word in sentences, examples
- Do we infer, as you cite the data, that you find this a puzzling decision?
- We can't infer how committed people are just by knowing how many back burners they may or may not have.
- He will infer conclusions from secondary data.
- We should infer that the tables in the document were all approved by the company.
- It was inferred indirectly from theory.
- May we infer deductively that they have been attained because of the increase of speculative transactions?
- It's possible to infer many species.
- You could infer by Hardy's reinstatement late in the 2014 season.
- Don't infer that he is a poor guy.
- One can also infer that the vast majority of Muslims and Hindus who are not part of the urban elite live in harmony.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"