Legitimate Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in L Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Legitimate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Legitimate" in sentences with examples. "Legitimate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Legitimate"
|adjective||conforming to the law or to rules.|
|verb||make lawful or justify.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Legitimate"
|Hindi Meaning of Legitimate||वैध, न्यायसंगत, तर्कसंगत, विधायी|
|Synonyms of Legitimate||Lawful, Legal, Licit|
|Antonyms of Legitimate||Invalid, Illegal, Unwarranted|
Related Antonyms of "Legitimate" with Hindi meaning
|Illicit||अनुचित, अवैध, गैरकानूनी, विधि-विरुद्ध, अनैतिक, अनाधिकृत|
Use of "Legitimate" word in sentences, examples
- Caricel said it does not concede that he has “a legitimateinterest in the matter”.
- The restrictive covenant must be justified by a legitimate business interest,
- There is no moral or legal equivalency between the legitimate Syrian government and the Western-supported terrorists that are destroying Syria.
- To start with everything was legal, legitimate and ethical.
- “I think it's legitimate, your grief,” said Jacque Lynn Foltyn
Learn more words starts by letter "L"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.