Mediocre Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Mediocre. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mediocre" in sentences with examples. "Mediocre" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mediocre"
|adjective||not very good quality.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mediocre"
|Hindi Meaning of Mediocre||औसत, साधारण, सामान्य, माध्यम, स्तर|
|Synonyms of Mediocre||Average, Common, Plain|
|Antonyms of Mediocre||Exceptional, Unusual, Extraordinary|
Related Antonyms of "Mediocre" with Hindi meaning
|Elite||कुलीन, विशिष्ट वर्ग, सम्भ्रान्त लोग, श्रेष्ट वर्ग, प्रधानजन, अभिजात वर्ग|
|Peerless||आदिवतीय, बेजोड़, लाजबाब, अतुल|
Use of "Mediocre" word in sentences, examples
- It seems clear that the proverb about women and people of colour being box-office poison existed to protect mediocre men.
- The new Samsung Galaxy S9+ paid a visit to iFixit's labs and came out with a very mediocre 4 points out of 10 in repairability.
- Monstro Mechanica #4 is a mediocre chapter of an otherwise solid sci-fi/historical fiction series.
- Richard Morrison is Modiocore Man.
- Ohio and Kentucky are mediocre, maybe worse than mediocre, places to live, according to a new study by US News.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.