Find Hindi meaning of Mislead. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mislead" in sentences with examples. "Mislead" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mislead"
|verb||cause someone to have a wrong idea or impression|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mislead"
|Hindi Meaning of Mislead||गुमराह, पथभ्रष्ट करना, बहकना, छल करना, भुलाना|
|Synonyms of Mislead||Beguile, Betray, Deceive|
|Antonyms of Mislead||Guide, Counsel, Lead|
Use of "Mislead" word in sentences, examples
- Sharif submitted fake docs to mislead SC
- Does Facebook's Ad Tool Mislead Voters?
- Radhakrishnan said, "You can talk anything that can mislead people.
- DMK trying to mislead Tamil Nadu people on Cauvery issue, says Union Minister.
- It's misleading advertising really and I don't understand why they thought that was the best hook to sell the game on.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
- Menial - तुच्छ
- Meager - अत्यल्प
- Mend - मरम्मत करना
- Miserly - कंजूस
- Mirage - मृगजल
- Modicum - अल्प
- Merge - मिलना
- Meticulous - सतर्क
- Masculine - मर्दाना
- Mournful - दुःखी
- Mock - हंसी
- Malingerer - कामचोर
- Muddy - मटमैला
- Mitigate - घटाना
- Moderate - विनर्म
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.