Muddy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Muddy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Muddy" in sentences with examples. "Muddy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Muddy"
|adjective||covered in or full of mud|
|verb||cover or fill something with mud.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Muddy"
|Hindi Meaning of Muddy||मटमैला, दलदली, गन्दा, दलदला, कीचडवाला|
|Synonyms of Muddy||Murky, Rolled, Turbid|
|Antonyms of Muddy||Bright, Lucid, Explicit|
Related Synonyms of "Muddy" with Hindi meaning
|Roiled||उत्तेजित, छिड़ा हुआ, उग्र, उपद्रवी, कलहकारी, फसादी, बखेड़िया हुड़दंगी|
|Turbid||गन्दा, पंकित, धुंधला, मटमैला, कीचड़युक्त, दलदली, गंदला|
Related Antonyms of "Muddy" with Hindi meaning
|Limpid||स्वच्छ, सुबोध, स्पष्ट, साफ़, निर्मल, पारदर्शी, निष्कपट, सच्चा|
|Lucid||चमकीला, साफ़, सुबोध, स्पष्ट, स्वच्छ, पारदर्शक, निर्मल, साफ़|
Use of "Muddy" word in sentences, examples
- There is no more muddy water.
- Looking at the relationship between the buildup of muddy sediments on land and colonisation by the earliest plants.
- Race two of the KZN Lap Challenge Series, dished up some tough, muddy condition with young Henry Liebenberg taking home the honours in a dominant display.
- On Friday night Potenza will add Muddy Creek Music Hall to the list of venues and festivals where she has performed in North Carolina
- In our continuing series on driving during the rainy season, we explore the slippery issue of driving on muddy roads and avoiding getting stuck.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.