Find Hindi meaning of Nominal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Nominal" in sentences with examples. "Nominal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Nominal"
|adjective||existing in name only.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Nominal"
|Hindi Meaning of Nominal||सांकेतिक, संज्ञात्मक, नाम मात्र का, अवास्तविक|
|Synonyms of Nominal||Formal, Apparent, Stated|
|Antonyms of Nominal||Actual, Real, True|
Use of "Nominal" word in sentences, examples
- He has the nominal knowledge about the science.
- There are reasons to believe that the Fed may end up choosing a nominal GDP target.
- Working for a nominal charge when you throw equal or more amount of time and efforts isn't fair.
- The country's nominal GDP is expected to total nearly QR659bn this year
- The past 10 years have produced sub-par levels of Nominal GDP as evidenced by a median gain of only 3.48%
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
- Naysayer - उदास
- Nasty - खराब
- Negligible - तुच्छ
- Nonentity - तुच्छ व्यक्ति
- Negligent - उपेक्षक
- Neglect - अनादर
- Negate - रद्द करना
- Nondescript - अवर्णित
- Nurture - पोषण
- Naive - सरल
- Nag - सताना
- Native - मूल निवासी
- Nonplus - हैरान करना
- Nominal - सांकेतिक
- Nauseating - घृणास्पद
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.