Find Hindi meaning of Ordeal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ordeal" in sentences with examples. "Ordeal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ordeal"
|noun||a very unpleasant and prolonged experience.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ordeal"
|Hindi Meaning of Ordeal||कट अनुभव, कठिन परीक्षा, कड़ी परीक्षा, आजमाइश|
|Synonyms of Ordeal||Trial, Crucibie, Affliction|
|Antonyms of Ordeal||Happiness, Relief, Pleasure|
Use of "Ordeal" word in sentences, examples
- In Agatha Christie's novel Ordeal by Innocence a stranger arrives at a family mansion
- The actor Christian Cooke who saved the BBC flagship drama production Agatha Christie's Ordeal By Innocence
- A trial by ordeal for all concerned
- The three-part adaptation of Agatha Christie's Ordeal by Innocence was set to be the BBC's Boxing Day centrepiece.
- They had concerns and obviously I had concerns with the whole ordeal and how everything happened.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Obscure - अज्ञात
- Otiose - आलसी
- Obvious - प्रकट
- Original - मौलिक
- Outrageous - उपद्रवी
- Obtrusive - बाधक
- Oversight - निगरानी
- Ordeal - कट अनुभव
- Ostracize - अहिष्कृत करना
- Opprobrium - तिरस्कार
- Odious - अप्रिय
- Ominous - अनिष्टसूचक
- Omit - हटाना
- Onerous - दुर्वह
- Obstreperous - काबू से परे
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.