Find Hindi meaning of Otiose. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Otiose" in sentences with examples. "Otiose" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Otiose"
|adjective||serving no practical purpose|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Otiose"
|Hindi Meaning of Otiose||आलसी, निरर्थक, प्रभावहीन, कामचोर, नकारा, निठल्ला, निष्क्रिय|
|Synonyms of Otiose||Empty, Hollow, Idle|
|Antonyms of Otiose||Lively, Energetic, Attentive|
Use of "Otiose" word in sentences, examples
- Our players' resort to long balls to unlock defences was poor tactics as it rendered the strikers otiose.
- It would only be otiose if it were intended to be an exception, because an exception is not needed.
- A true business disruptor which renders the processes themselves otiose.
- Mr Diale so perceptively writes is that almost all the discussion occasioned by the EWC debate is irrelevant and otiose.
- There are no less than 41 pages of otiose introduction.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Overt - खुला
- Ogreish - दुराचारी
- Obsolete - अप्रचलित
- Obstacle - बाधा
- Oft - अक्सर
- Oddity - विचित्रता
- Obviate - निराकरण करना
- Oust - अधिकार
- Odious - अप्रिय
- Obeisance - अभिवादन
- Obstinate - हठी
- Obsequious - चापलूस
- Ordeal - कट अनुभव
- Overwhelming - अपरिहार्य
- Otiose - आलसी
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.