Find Hindi meaning of Philanthropic. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Philanthropic" in sentences with examples. "Philanthropic" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Philanthropic"
|adjective||seeking to promote the welfare of others|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Philanthropic"
|Hindi Meaning of Philanthropic||परोपकारी, लोक-हितैषी, लोकोपकारी, सर्वजन उपकारी, दयालु, शुभचिंतक|
|Synonyms of Philanthropic||Altruistic, Benevolent, Charitable|
|Antonyms of Philanthropic||Misanthropic, Miserly, Stingy|
Use of "Philanthropic" word in sentences, examples
- While philanthropic giving for development is pretty modest when stacked up against official development assistance
- President Trump signed into law, as part of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018, the Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017
- Joe Fetherling, member of Delta Upsilon fraternity and vice president of philanthropy for the Interfraternity Council.
- Not enough philanthropic support is going to communities left behind by Atlanta's booming economy
- Gloria Sabraj attend a ceremony honoring the late Queens resident, businessman and philanthropist George Subraj.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Proffer - सुझाव
- Provisional - अन्तःकालीन
- Parity - बराबरी
- Profligate - चरित्रहीन
- Perpetuate - बनाए रखना
- Predicament - संकट
- Pilfer - उड़ा लेना
- Prime - प्रधान
- Pandemonium - कोलाहल
- Perturb - व्याकुल कर देना
- Prefatory - प्रेरक
- Partake - सम्मिलित होना
- Plausible - विश्वसनीय लगने वाला
- Provoke - उकसाना
- Poignant - तीक्ष्ण
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.