Proficient Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Proficient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Proficient" in sentences with examples. "Proficient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Proficient"
|adjective||competent or skilled in doing or using something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Proficient"
|Hindi Meaning of Proficient||गुणी, कुशल, दक्ष, निपुण, अभिज्ञ|
|Synonyms of Proficient||Adept, Crack, Masterly|
|Antonyms of Proficient||Clumsy, Inept, Incompetent|
Related Synonyms of "Proficient" with Hindi meaning
|Adept||निपुण, दक्ष, कुशल, महारथी, जानकार, माहिर, अभिज्ञ, गुणी, प्रवीण|
|Competent||योग्य, सक्षम, समर्थ,, सुयोग्य, अधिकारी, पात्र, उचित, कार्यक्षम, निपुण |
Related Antonyms of "Proficient" with Hindi meaning
|Amateur||शौकिया, अनाड़ी, अदक्ष, अव्यसाची, बेढंगा, अपरिपक्व|
Use of "Proficient" word in sentences, examples
- Fewer than five percent of Cleveland Elementary third-graders were proficient in math and English.
- In 2016, just 24 percent of students taking the eighth-grade math test scored as “proficient” based on SED's benchmarks
- School Committee rated the overall performance of Superintendent Jeffrey Schoonover as proficient and the other member rated his overall performance as exemplary.
- Why proficiency-based education is so important
- The percentage of third-graders proficient or advanced in English Language Arts was 13.5.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.