Propitious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Propitious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Propitious" in sentences with examples. "Propitious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Propitious"
|adjective||giving or indicating a good chance of success|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Propitious"
|Hindi Meaning of Propitious||अनुकूल, कृपालु, दयालु, शुभ, हितकारी, सौम्य, भद्र, लाभकारी, फायदेमन्द|
|Synonyms of Propitious||Advantageous, Beneficial, Auspicious|
|Antonyms of Propitious||Inauspicious, Unpromising, Unfavourable|
Related Synonyms of "Propitious" with Hindi meaning
|Auspicious||शुभ, मांगलिक, संपन्न, सौभाग्यशाली, शुभकारी|
|Opportune||आसान, उपयुक्त, समयोचित, सुविधा का, अच्छा, घन्य, अनुकूल, उपकारी|
Related Antonyms of "Propitious" with Hindi meaning
|Adverse||हानिकर, दरिद्र, अक्षोन्मुख, सम्मुख, अभागा, प्रतिकूल, विपरीत, विरुद्ध|
|Ominous||अनिष्टसूचक, अपशकुन, अशुभ, मनहूस, भविष्यसूचक, विषाक्त, संहारक|
Use of "Propitious" word in sentences, examples
- The most propitious time for wretched refuse to teem upon the American shore.
- It was not perhaps the most propitious way in which to celebrate this week's first anniversary of Theresa
- Come the propitious night of the new year and the villagers of Zarme and Caranzol in Sattari nourish this rich tradition
- Political process, which imperatively requires, as stressed by the UN Secretary General, a propitiousand serene environment”.
- After receiving the Order of Propitious Clouds with Special Grand Cordon from President Tsai.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.