Pushy Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Pushy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pushy" in sentences with examples. "Pushy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pushy"
|adjective||excessively or unpleasantly self-assertive or ambitious.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pushy"
|Hindi Meaning of Pushy||अति, महत्वकांक्षी, दस्तंदाज़, पीतल का|
|Synonyms of Pushy||Audacious, Brazen, Cheeky|
|Antonyms of Pushy||Unassuming, Modest, Quiet|
Related Synonyms of "Pushy" with Hindi meaning
|Brazen||निर्लज्ज, बेशर्म, ध्रष्ट, अक्खड़, उजड्ड, दु:साहसी, बदतमीज़|
Use of "Pushy" word in sentences, examples
- AG wants to pull plug on pushy power alternatives
- Crude realities and the pushy Saudi crown prince
- Hong Kong's pushy parents are the problem
- Meghan Markle's sister drops 'Princess Pushy' from autobiography
- It was the tabloid newspapers. She is not pushy.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.