Rabid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Rabid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Rabid" in sentences with examples. "Rabid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Rabid"
|adjective||having belief in something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Rabid"
|Hindi Meaning of Rabid||उग्र, उन्मत, कट्टर, दीवाना, पागल, प्रचंड, बावला, जलांतकग्रस्त, मतान्ध, पक्षपाती|
|Synonyms of Rabid||Ardent, Fervent, Zealous|
|Antonyms of Rabid||Dispirited, Delighted, Apathetic|
Related Synonyms of "Rabid" with Hindi meaning
|Irate||क्रुद्ध, क्रोधित, गुस्से में, खिन्न, रुष्ट, व्यग्र|
Use of "Rabid" word in sentences, examples
- Skunk shot by mom confirmed to be rabid
- Rabid cat found in Columbia County
- Rabid wildlife reported in Burnet and Marble Falls prompts alert
- Coyote that bit several people was rabid, police say
- Gwinnett County issues alert after child is attacked by rabid dog
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.